We have a great community at Brockwell Gate and make good use of our Google group.
All residents and shareholders are welcome to join the group.
Any issues with registering please email email@example.com
If life or property is in danger or at risk, contact emergency services (police, fire or ambulance) immediately on 999 (24 hrs).
For non-emergency situations, call the Metropolitan Police on 101 or contact them online.
Find out more about our local policing team.
Lambeth Cabinet Member for Sustainable Transport, Environment and Clean Air – Councillors Mahamed Hashi and Danny Adilypour (job share) – correct at September 2021.
For issues with Royal Mail deliveries, contact the Royal Mail Delivery Office in Blenheim Gardens, off Brixton Hill.
Brockwell Gate is served by good public transport. To plan your journey to and from Brockwell Gate, please visit: https://tfl.gov.uk/
- Routes 2, 432, 415 and N2 directly serve Brockwell Gate
- Routes 3, 37, 196 and N3. Stops are a 5-10 minute walk away
Brixton Victoria Line (zone 2). A 15-20 minute walk into Brixton, or use buses 2, 432, 415 from stop K on Tulse Hill opposite Charles Haller Street.
- Herne Hill (Zone 2) A 10-minute walk across Brockwell Park. The park opens at 7am and closes at dusk daily.
- Brixton (Zone 2) A 15-20 minute walk into Brixton, or use buses 2, 432, 415 towards Brixton.
- Tulse Hill (Zone 3) A 15-minute walk up Tulse Hill, or use buses 2, 432, 415 towards Tulse Hill.