We have a great community at Brockwell Gate and make good use of our Google Group. Need a plumber? Want a recommendation for a local pub? Have furniture to sell? All residents and shareholders are welcome to join the group.
In case of emergency (this includes but not limited fire, gas leak, major water leak, theft, attack, robbery, etc.), always contact the emergency services first (999 / 112).
For non-emergency situations, please dial 101 or contact the Tulse Hill Safer Neighbourhoods Team: 020 8721 2624.
Brockwell Gate is served by good public transport. To plan your journey to and from Brockwell Gate, please visit: https://tfl.gov.uk/
- Routes 2, 432, 415 and N2 directly serve the development
- Routes 3, 37, 196 and N3. Alighting points are a 5-10 minute walk from the development
Brixton Victoria Line (zone 2). A 15-20 minute walk down Effra Road (or use buses 2, 432, 415)
- Herne Hill (Zone 2). A 10 minute walk across Brockwell Park. Note that the Park is only open during daylight hours, so will not be accessible in the late afternoons or evenings in certain seasons
- Brixton (Zone 2). A 15-20 minute walk down Effra Road (or use buses 2, 432, 415)
- Tulse Hill (Zone 3). A 15 minute walk up Tulse Hill Road (or use buses 2, 432, 415)