Brockwell Gate Management Company Limited (BGMCL) manages the development. There are two parts to Brockwell Gate. BGMLC and this website relate to Brockwell Gate that is accessed via Brockwell Park on one side and via Charles Haller Street and Bascombe Street from the road. Please note that the other area, comprised of social housing and accessed via Bristowe Close, is managed entirely separately.
Brockwell Gate Management Company Limited is a member of the Federation of Private Residents’ Associations (FPRA)
Brockwell Gate Management Company Limited is registered in England with company number 3821872.
The Directors are Brockwell Gate home owners (Shareholders), elected by the Shareholders during the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The directors are accountable for:
- Defining and collecting the service charges
- Managing and overlooking the expenditure of the service charge in accordance to the shareholders’ interest and guideline as defined and agreed during the AGM
- Liaising with any relevant 3rd party bodies; this includes but not limited:
- Suppliers (energy for common area)
- Contractors (for maintenance and repairs)
- State body (Borough of Lambeth, local police)
- Banks and insurance companies
Portfolios have been defined as per below and each director has direct responsibility of one or many:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Pest control
- Building / Maintenance
- Stockade / Bin / Cleaning
The Directors meet once a month to discuss current matters related to the portfolios and any other business related to relevant local issues/events/news.
All shareholders are invited to the annual general meeting held at the end of the year. Advance notice is given in writing and by email.
Tenants must contact their Landlord, who in turn will contact us.
We welcome all enquiries from owners/shareholders, and your first communication should be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also write to us. Our address is:
Brockwell Gate Management Company Limited,
PO Box 41067,
London SW2 2XZ